Where's Wally? fun run 2017
Clapham Common, SW4 - Sunday 19 March 2017
5k or 10k fun run, with chipped timing, plus 1k for under 12s
We are delighted to announce that the Where's Wally? fun run will be returning to Clapham Common on Sunday 19 March 2017.
Join hundreds of others to walk, jog or run your way around Clapham Common, dressed as the well-loved children's character Wally, and help disadvantaged children gain the literacy skills and confidence they need to succeed.
Join us in the festival area where there will be food and hot beverages, kids' activities including rides and free races, and our Runners' Lounge where participants can find out their race results, collect their goody bags and medals and relax after the race. Plus, for the first time this year, everyone who takes part will receive a copy of Where’s Wally? The Sticker Book! to take home and enjoy.
Registration fees - individuals
5k or 10k (open to anyone over the age of 8)
- Individual place with costume – £25
- Individual place without costume - £22
1k kids' race (open to all under 12s)
- Child’s place with costume – £12
- Child’s place without costume - £9
Registration fees - families
Family places can be split across the different runs. For example, adult 1 could do 10k; adult 2 and child 1 (over 8 years old) could do 5k; child 2 could do 1k.
- Family place for one adult and three children, or two adults and two children, with a costume each - £55
- Family place for one adult and three children, or two adults and two children, no costumes - £45
Video from the 2016 fun run courtesy of FitLondoners
© Dreamworks Distribution Limited. All rights reserved. Supported by Walker Books, publishers of Where’s Wally?