We support families in deprived communities, give books to disadvantaged children, support schools in their literacy teaching and help young people develop the communication skills and confidence to get a job.
How you can help
We rely on your support to continue our work with disadvantaged families across the UK. A small donation each month will help us reach even more children and families.
- £7 a month could pay for a child to choose books to keep, start to enjoy reading and gain in confidence and skills
- £15 a month could fund a teenager to attend skills workshops that will help them get a job when they leave school
- £50 a month could help families; supporting their literacy and breaking the cycle of disadvantage
If you can read, you can succeed. Give a child a route out of poverty.
Did you know?
- One person in six in the UK lives with poor literacy
- One child in seven does not have a book of their own at home
- One quarter of people do not recognise the link between reading and success