Story sacks, guidance and ideas
A story sack is a large cloth bag containing a favourite children's
book with supporting materials to stimulate language activities and
make reading a memorable and enjoyable experience.
This guide contains instructions on how to make and use story
sacks, as well as step by step instructions to make two story sacks
based on The Three Little Pigs and We’re Going On A Bear Hunt.
Get regular literacy updates:Download this file
Most popular resources
Related NLT resources
- Other cultures, other languages: learning to talk around the world
- Pat Camsey's Basket of Opportunities Presentation from Talk to Your Baby 2016
- Alison William's Flying Start Presentation from Talk to Your Baby 2016
- Naomi Eisenstadt's Presentation from Talk to Your Baby 2016
- Cathy Hamer's HELLO Presentation from Talk to Your Baby 2016