Working with us: submit a case study
Share your experiences and tell us how the National Literacy Trust’s services, resources or projects have helped to enhance your literacy provision. We would like to find out what works and feature case studies that show how real impact has been achieved. These stories will then be shared with the rest of our community through this web page.
Submission of a case study can count towards your application to use the Working with the National Literacy Trust 2016/17 logo. Find out more
What do I have to do?
Your case study should indicate how the National Literacy Trust has supported you to successfully deliver an activity/project/event/strategy. For example, did our Network webinar on the power of blogging inspire you to set up a class blog of your own? Have you used our Annual Literacy Review tool to develop new whole-school strategies?
You can download a written case study template, but we’d love to receive case studies in other formats – videos, slideshows with captions, podcasts – the more creative the better! Supporting evidence such as photos, quotes from staff and/or pupils and examples of the resources used is strongly encouraged to help bring your case study to life.
Whatever format you choose, please ensure you cover these questions:
- Why did you decide to undertake this particular project/activity/event/strategy?
- What were you hoping to achieve?
- Which pupils did you target and why?
- Describe the activity: Who did it involve? What did you do? When did it take place? How did you use the network to support the activity?
- Evaluate the activity: How did you measure its success? What impact did it have? What barriers did you face and how did you overcome them?
What will happen to my case studies once I've submitted them?
All case studies we receive are published on our website.
- To apply for the Working with the National Literacy Trust logo please complete our online form
- To submit a case study send your file(s) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download a written case study template to help you.
We’ll respond to confirm whether your application has been successful. You will have access to the logo for 12 months from the date your application is accepted.
If you would like more information about this part of the Network offer, contact email@example.com.
This benefit is only available to school-based Network members.
Find out what your fellow network members are doing to support literacy in their school.
Like what you see but not yet a member? Join our Network today.