We provide updates on the latest news from the media and other sources, as well as news on our own work. The most recent headlines are listed below and you can browse archived news by moving through the page numbers at the bottom of the page.
To keep up-to-date with literacy news and our work, sign up for free email updates.
You can also find out about advertising opportunities.
No news stories.
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Government to ban use of phrase “Every Child Matters”
- First Ofsted Early Years report highlights importance of teaching and learning in pre-school settings
- Research shows that strong emotional bonds between parents and children play a key role in early language development
- Technology offers a route into reading for disadvantaged three to five-year-olds