We provide updates on the latest news from the media and other sources, as well as news on our own work. The most recent headlines are listed below and you can browse archived news by moving through the page numbers at the bottom of the page.
To keep up-to-date with literacy news and our work, sign up for free email updates.
You can also find out about advertising opportunities.
No news stories.
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Government to ban use of phrase “Every Child Matters”
- Strollers facing towards parents impact positively on early language development, says new research
- Study provides evidence that reading for pleasure boosts children’s academic performance
- Curriculum changes for England