New guide to EYFS progress check at age two
4 May 2012
The National Children’s Bureau has developed a ‘Know-How Guide’ to the Early Years Foundation Stage progress check at age two. The progress check is part of the revised EYFS framework based on recommendations from Dame Clare Tickell's review. A key part of the guide is a focus on the voice of the child, something we feel is very important for practice across the foundation years.
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Evaluation shows Early Words Together improves children’s vocabulary and supports school readiness
- Government to ban use of phrase “Every Child Matters”
- Shortlist revealed for New Children’s Author Prize
- Quarter of four year olds start primary school without vital skills, study shows