New guide to EYFS progress check at age two
4 May 2012
The National Children’s Bureau has developed a ‘Know-How Guide’ to the Early Years Foundation Stage progress check at age two. The progress check is part of the revised EYFS framework based on recommendations from Dame Clare Tickell's review. A key part of the guide is a focus on the voice of the child, something we feel is very important for practice across the foundation years.
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Frank Lampard is appointed an ambassador of the National Literacy Trust
- Premier League Reading Stars announces new Reading Stars and releases first ten online challenges
- Get involved in exciting study on the impact of ebooks on children’s reading
- Dame Julia Cleverdon DCVO CBE is appointed Chair of Trustees of the National Literacy Trust