New guide to EYFS progress check at age two
4 May 2012
The National Children’s Bureau has developed a ‘Know-How Guide’ to the Early Years Foundation Stage progress check at age two. The progress check is part of the revised EYFS framework based on recommendations from Dame Clare Tickell's review. A key part of the guide is a focus on the voice of the child, something we feel is very important for practice across the foundation years.
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Government to ban use of phrase “Every Child Matters”
- Provisional 2014 key stage 2 literacy results show overall improvement, but gender gap remains
- Premier League Reading Stars gives extra literacy boost to disadvantaged pupils
- Iconic books hit the streets of London…Books about Town is here for the summer