New guide to EYFS progress check at age two
4 May 2012
The National Children’s Bureau has developed a ‘Know-How Guide’ to the Early Years Foundation Stage progress check at age two. The progress check is part of the revised EYFS framework based on recommendations from Dame Clare Tickell's review. A key part of the guide is a focus on the voice of the child, something we feel is very important for practice across the foundation years.
- Children’s on-screen reading overtakes reading in print
- Government to ban use of phrase “Every Child Matters”
- PLRS evaluation findings: 75% of pupils made at least six months’ progress in reading in just 10 weeks
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Malorie Blackman launches a school library makeover in Hackney