New guide to EYFS progress check at age two
4 May 2012
The National Children’s Bureau has developed a ‘Know-How Guide’ to the Early Years Foundation Stage progress check at age two. The progress check is part of the revised EYFS framework based on recommendations from Dame Clare Tickell's review. A key part of the guide is a focus on the voice of the child, something we feel is very important for practice across the foundation years.
- Charity coalition secures cross party commitment to tackle the UK’s literacy crisis
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Improve literacy and school readiness, says new report
- Government to ban use of phrase “Every Child Matters”
- Snoozing in the morning raises money for the National Literacy Trust with the launch of new charity app