New guide to EYFS progress check at age two
4 May 2012
The National Children’s Bureau has developed a ‘Know-How Guide’ to the Early Years Foundation Stage progress check at age two. The progress check is part of the revised EYFS framework based on recommendations from Dame Clare Tickell's review. A key part of the guide is a focus on the voice of the child, something we feel is very important for practice across the foundation years.
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Early years educators online focus group – register to take part
- Premier League Reading Stars gives extra literacy boost to disadvantaged pupils
- Children’s enjoyment of reading has increased for the first time in eight years
- Iconic books hit the streets of London…Books about Town is here for the summer