New guide to EYFS progress check at age two
4 May 2012
The National Children’s Bureau has developed a ‘Know-How Guide’ to the Early Years Foundation Stage progress check at age two. The progress check is part of the revised EYFS framework based on recommendations from Dame Clare Tickell's review. A key part of the guide is a focus on the voice of the child, something we feel is very important for practice across the foundation years.
- 10 reasons why play is important
- London’s BookBenches raise quarter of a million to improve literacy in disadvantaged areas
- Government to ban use of phrase “Every Child Matters”
- Reports from the National Literacy Trust show how literacy changes lives
- Read On. Get On. campaign launches today to tackle Britain’s reading crisis