New guide to EYFS progress check at age two
4 May 2012
The National Children’s Bureau has developed a ‘Know-How Guide’ to the Early Years Foundation Stage progress check at age two. The progress check is part of the revised EYFS framework based on recommendations from Dame Clare Tickell's review. A key part of the guide is a focus on the voice of the child, something we feel is very important for practice across the foundation years.
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Government to ban use of phrase “Every Child Matters”
- First Ofsted Early Years report highlights importance of teaching and learning in pre-school settings
- Research shows that strong emotional bonds between parents and children play a key role in early language development
- Technology offers a route into reading for disadvantaged three to five-year-olds