Brand new Talk for Writing and reading conferences this summer
23 Mar 2012
We’ve developed four brand new conferences for 2012. Launching this summer, the range of events will explore various aspects of reading, writing and storytelling. Book any of the following conference places before the end of March for a 20% discount.
Reading Talk, Reading Thought
A practical conference exploring reading beyond decoding.
York on 14 June or London on 15 June
Teaching literacy across the new curriculum with a focus on non-fiction
Brand new Talk for Writing conference for primary schools from Pie Corbett
Manchester on 20 June, Bristol on 21 June or London on 22 June
Improving reading and writing through ICT
Learn how to improve literacy through new media at this conference presented by Pie Corbett and David Mitchell
London on 27 June
The power of storytelling: engaging families in early language development
Use Talk for Writing to build links between school and home. Presented by Pie Corbett for Early Years and Key Stage 1 professionals.
London on 4 July
Plus, win a FREE place at any conference, and £75 of Marks and Spencer vouchers!
Take part in our 10 minute survey and you could win a free place at the conference of your choosing for you or a colleague, plus £75 of Marks and Spencer vouchers for yourself.**
*Please note network membership discount is not available in addition to the sale price. Prices on the web page reflect the discount. Usual price is £230 for the first delegate and £210 for all other delegates from the same organisation.
**Full terms and conditions can be viewed here
- Hip hip hooray, it’s World Book Day! in Blogs by Danielle Wright
- Five things adults can do to get kids reading for pleasure during the World Cup in Blogs by Tom Palmer
- The Greatest Hits of the National Literacy Trust Network in Blogs by Susie Musgrove
- Why the World Cup draw matters to schools in Blogs by Tom Palmer
- "Volunteering on Words for Work is a must" says Amanda Delaney, KPMG volunteer in Blogs by Guest blogger