Support us by bidding in the Big Give Charity Auction.
29 Nov 2011
The National Literacy Trust is delighted to be taking part in the Big Give Charity Auction this week. You have the opportunity to bid on 50 lots including an original painting by illustrator Michael Foreman (pictured), which is being sold in aid of the National Literacy Trust. Why not treat a child you know to an exclusive gift this Christmas and buy this beautiful painting for their bedroom or playroom? The auction is open until 8pm on Sunday 4 December, so get bidding! Click here to see other auction lots and bid.
- Charity coalition secures cross party commitment to tackle the UK’s literacy crisis
- 10 reasons why play is important
- Improve literacy and school readiness, says new report
- Government to ban use of phrase “Every Child Matters”
- Snoozing in the morning raises money for the National Literacy Trust with the launch of new charity app
- Literacy in unexpected places in Blogs by Jonathan Douglas
- New year musings on the new National Curriculum in Blogs by Abigail Moss
- Why you should give the Gift of Reading this Christmas in Blogs by Lizzie Poulton
- Could do better: latest overview of adult literacy in the UK in Blogs by Jonathan Douglas
- New political group to focus on literacy in Blogs by Jonathan Douglas