Outstanding Literacy Leadership
- CPD for primary and secondary schools
Are you looking for a CPD programme that supports teachers to improve literacy outcomes by engaging them as action researchers?
Our Outstanding Literacy Leadership programme is:
- built on our extensive work with educators and local areas
- evidence based, effective professional development.
It offers teachers:
- a chance to immerse themselves in enquiry, questioning and experimentation.
- innovative strategies and practical ideas to support literacy.
Contact us for further information on support for schools. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7820 6258
Read about our courses
"As always, the time to reflect on your practice, discuss ideas with colleagues, try things out in school and then evaluate is invaluable and has a huge effect on day to day practice"
"This is not about telling teachers what to do. It is in fact quite the opposite. This is about empowering teachers to make independent, informed decisions about what works, by generating good quality evidence, and using it thoughtfully”